Sharp Funeral Homes is a multigenerational operation.
Roger Sharp purchased the Bendle Funeral Home at 8138 Miller Rd., Swartz Creek in 1970. He acquired Bowles Funeral Home in Linden and Fenton in 1989 and the Fenton Chapel was moved to its current location at 1000 Silver Lake Rd. in 1991. In 1994, Sharp renovated a building in Grand Blanc Township at 6063 Fenton Road, opening the fourth Sharp Funeral Homes location.
Roger's children, Jennifer Sharp Scully, Stephanie Sharp Foster, and son, Roger L. Sharp II are grandchildren of Eldred Bowles, who along with Rod Bowles, operated the funeral home their grandfather and uncle established in 1889.
Sharp Funeral Homes is a family-owned, full-service funeral home offering four conveniently located chapels serving Genesee County. We have a 150 year history of commitment to excellence, community and the families we serve.